- 2 gelatine sheets, plus water to cover
- 500 ml (2 cups) strawberries
- 60 ml (¼ cup) icing sugar
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Strawberry Yoghurt
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water until soft.
- Blend the strawberries until smooth then transfer this purée to a small saucepan.
- Heat the strawberries, icing sugar and lemon juice together until just boiling then remove from the heat.
- Squeeze the excess water from gelatine sheets and whisk intothe strawberry mix.
- Allow the strawberry mix to cool completely then stir in the NutriDay yoghurt.
- Fold the whipped cream into the strawberry mix then transfer to serving bowls or glasses.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set for at least 4 hours but ideally overnight.
- Serve topped with extra whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Subscribe to Newsletter