- 2 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 kg baby potatoes, halved and parboiled
- 8 pork sausages, cooked and sliced
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs
- Fry the bacon onion and garlic together until the onion is soft and fragrant and the bacon is starting to crisp.
- Add the potatoes and pork sausages and fry until the potatoes start to crisp.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fry the eggs to your preference and serve on top of the pork sausage hash.