- 3 gelatine leaves, plus water to cover
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 200 ml cream
- 75 g (5 Tbsp) sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Double Cream Yoghurt
For the raspberry sauce:
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh raspberries
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) icing sugar
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to stand until softened.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla and bring to just below boiling point (but don’t allow to boil).
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the gelatine leaves and whisk them into the cream mixture.
- Stir the yoghurt into the cream mixture.
- Transfer to serving dishes of your choice and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, but ideally overnight.
- To make the raspberry sauce, blend together the raspberries and icing sugar.
- Serve the set panna cotta with a spoonful of raspberry sauce.