Makes one 20 cm cheesecake
- 350 g Tennis biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 2 x 250 g tubs plain cream cheese
- 1 x 385 g tin condensed milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh lemon juice
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Double Cream Yoghurt
For the berry sauce:
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh mixed berries
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) sugar
- To make the base, combine the crushed biscuits and butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 20 cm loose-bottomed cake pan.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, whisk together the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and NutriDay yoghurt until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled base and place in the fridge.
- Allow to set overnight.
- To make the berry sauce, combine the berries and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to chill.
- When the cheesecake has set, carefully remove it from the cake pan and serve with the berry sauce.