Makes 2 cups of berry sauce
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) water
- NutriDay Yoghurt of your choice
- Combine the berries, sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring up to the boil.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes, breaking up the berries with the back of a wooden spoon, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Pour into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge.
- Top muesli and NutriDay yoghurt with a generous spoonful of the berry sauce for a delicious breakfast.