We love this clever idea for fruity yoghurt mousse, because the recipe has only four ingredients, and it’s easy to make.
It’s also versatile because you can ring the changes by using different NutriDay and jelly flavours! All you need do is match your yoghurt to a similar jelly-powder flavour. How about an apricot, mixed berry or fruit cocktail mousse?
Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse
- 1 x 80g box strawberry jelly powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream, chilled
- 2 x 100g tubs NutriDay Fruit Low-Fat Yoghurt
Makes 4 generous servings.
- Put the jelly powder into a bowl, add the boiling water, and stir until the powder has completely dissolved. Set aside to cool to lukewarm.
- In the meantime, whip the cream in a separate bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Add the contents of the two tubs of NutriDay yoghurt to the lukewarm jelly mixture, and whisk until combined.
- Now very gently whisk in the whipped cream, until you have a smooth, fluffy mixture.
- Pour into individual glasses and refrigerate for a few hours, until set.
- Top with sliced fresh strawberries and a sprig of mint.