- 500 ml (2 cups) oats
- 1 litre (4 cups) water
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- pinch of salt
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) butter
- NutriDay yoghurt of your choice, to serve
- sliced bananas, to serve
- fresh strawberries, to serve [optional]
- chocolate chips, to serve
- Combine the oats, water, cocoa powder and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- When the oats are cooked, add the bananas and butter and stir through.
- Serve the oats topped with NutriDay yoghurt, bananas, strawberries and chocolate chips.